This looks awesome! I'm all for free goodies that help me organize my children's activities, husband's work and school, church activities, youth group and Mary Kay this might be the key to my never being late again! Ok, maybe not the complete solution, but may help me be more efficient for sure! Check out what Melanie wrote below. You can visit her site and enter at http://www.livinwithme.com/2008/05/i-love-to-organize-giveaway/.
Melanie Wrote: I love organizing and I love lists. I love lists so much that I have even made a list of all of the lists I would love to make. When I think about organizing and making my lists, my heart starts to race with anticipation. I believe this is called OCD.
Anyhoo, my calendar hanging in my kitchen is always full of planned activities. There are doctors appointments, dentist appointments, eye doctor appointments, playgroups, mom group meetings, etc. Then there are birthdays, anniversaries, weddings and all of those kinds of things. And it drives me crazy trying to fit everything into those teeny tiny squares. I also like to plan activities to do with Hailey for the days we are home and I don’t have anywhere to keep track of my plans. I have searched high and low looking for a planner that has a weekly view with room to keep track of everything. And until now my search has left me frustrated.
I now have the answer to my problem- and it is called momAgenda. The wonderful ladies at momAgenda have given me a 2008-2009 momAgenda Desktop day planner. This planner is fabulous!
There is a monthly view as well as the week-at-a-view format that I have been searching for. The weekly view has a place at the top for mom to keep track of her appointments and plans. The bottom of the page has room to keep track of activities and plans for up to 4 kids. Then at the very bottom of the page there is place to keep track of your dinner plans for each day. There is also a momEssentials address book in the back that can be removed from the planner to be reused each year. It is so perfect!
I know all of your moms out there are drooling over the thought of having one of these fabulous planners. And guess what? Today is your lucky day. momAgenda has agreed to give one of you one of these momAgenda Desktop day planners. WooHoo!
All you have to do to try to win one is look around at the momAgenda site. Check out the choices of colors for the momAgenda Desktop and tell me which one of the five choices you would want if you win. Simple as that! If you’d like an extra entry you can blog about this giveaway on your blog and then leave me a second comment with the direct URL of your post.
This giveaway will end on June 6th at 11:59 pm (EST) and is open to US and Canadian shipping addresses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I hope you win :)
BTW- You stopped by my blog and didn't say hello *SNIFFLE*
Sorry! I'm a dork! You are always so good at commenting, I just got caught up with entering to win.
I hope you win! I think you should get credit when your friends post the drawing. =)
Post a Comment