Started out with me staying in bed until 9am. It was like I was single and in college again, except for Maddy coming in every 20 minutes or so asking me to make her eggs. Can't have everything. I didn't move though, so it was nice. I even got dinner in the crockpot and a load of dishes done before church, that felt great!
We enjoyed Having Megan and Callie at church with us today. Sacrament mtg. was a bit of a zoo with 4 kids, + 2 others that cycled through as needed. It was very active and I even enjoyed hearing a few of the testimonies given.
It's amazing to realize how much our kids have grown and how they are able to sit most of the way through their meetings. Maddy is still young for that, but the other two are doing so much better. It's not perfect, but I do a lot less threatening and bending over than I used to do.
And now it's bedtime which is also fun, so there you have it. I'm grateful for Sundays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment