Today we went to t-ball and pee wee baseball for the kids. It was fun as usual, except today it was chilly and rainy. I actually prefer that to the 100 degree days, but the kids didn't care for it.
Then off to Costco, always a pleasure with 3 tired kids. Then home, Zack was super helpful today. He started to help me put away the food, then started getting rid of all the expired cans hidden in the back of my pantry and cupboards. Did I just die and go to Heaven??? He did all the cupboards while I finished the pantry and organized it so the cans ready to expire were in the front. Then we moved onto the medicine cupboard and underneath to bathroom sink in the bathroom downstairs. Man that felt good I was ready to relax after that, but wait, the kids are playing out front and Zack just finished mowing the front lawn so someone needed to be out front while Zack moved on to the backyard. So I started to clean out my MOM SUV. Gross...Gross...Gross. I don't know about any of you, but when I was younger I swore I would never have a messy house, room, or car, but I have now proved myself wrong as all 3 of these areas are usually quite messy. After vacuuming I noticed that it had filled up 1/2 the vacuum canister, what a pheat! Gathered all my Mary Kay paraphenalia into one cute bag to keep in the back that in itself is amazing as I tend to have my business spralled out everywhere.
Now I am sitting for a moment just thinking I would share. I do have a hot date tonight and I can't wait! One of our favorite babysitters is coming over and the kids are thrilled. Hoping tonight is as fabulous as this day has been, but a little more relaxing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Holy cow! Show off. :)
Great job! I love productive days! After we went on our trip at the beginning of April, I cleaned out our car. Something (i'm not sure what) had spilled on the floor in the back. It was still wet so I had to scrape up the moldy french fries. Gross. My husband tells me he is going to get a Waste Management sticker to put on the side of my car, I tell him to try to take in a baby and five kids along with the groceries, toys etc. We should have a car cleaning group for enrichment. We could meet once a week and have lunch with the leftover chicken nuggets and half-drunk water bottles we find.
WOW EMMA! Once again, you are amazing!! I hope you had fun on your date! One of these days Gary and I will find a regular babysitter so we can go out more often *sigh* oh and LOL at Emily K's idea about enrichment! What a crack up, I think we could be friends ;)
Hope you had a wonderful Date night! And you were really REALLY productive. I wasn't so much. =)
Post a Comment