Monday, May 5, 2008

Semi-tagged

Rules: A. Post the Rules
B. Answer all the questions about yourself
C. After you are done posting, tag 5 people.
1) What I was doing ten years ago: Ten years ago I had just met Zack during Oct. General Conference. I was a full-time student at BYU Utah and LOVE it!

2) 5 Things on my 'To Do' list today: Laundry, call the realtor & fha lady, fill my MK orders, attend Haven's fieldtrip meeting tonight, FHE

3) Snacks I enjoy: Peanut M&M's, chips and salsa, avocados, cream pie shake from Sonic, veggie trays, popcorn

4) What would you like to learn? I would like to learn more about interior design. I would like to learn how to build furniture, I enjoy creating things, but so far I only do cards and hairbows. I have repainted furniture though. =)

5) 3 Bad Habits: Too much computer time, raising my voice, eating away my troubles.

6) 5 Places I've Lived: San Diego, CA; Provo, UT; Sunnyvale, CA; Turlock, CA; Mason, Ohio.

7) 5 Jobs I have or I've Had: MOM, Mary Kay Beauty Consultant, BYU Chemistry Business Office Administrator, Office Manager, Royalties Admin at Echelon

8) 5 Things People Don't Know About Me:
1-I'm an open book kind of person, I feel if people understand where I'm coming from it's easier for me to function around them.
2-I don't like to sing solos even though I sing them occassionally
3-I love playing the Wii, I want one!
4-I'm a mess
5-I know a girl who knows David Archelto on American Idol



Tag: Quynh, Danielle, Jibah, Emily K, Amber

3 comments:

Jen said...

I have a Wii Emma. . . COME PLAY!!! And you may not like to do solo's, but you have the most beautiful voice ever!! I'll get to this tag as soon as I can. . . I'm cleaning cleaning cleaning. Fun for me! :) I'm glad Maddy's feeling better.

Em said...

I will have to come play now!

Jen said...

ANYTIME!!!! COME BISIT!!!