This is an everyday thing for me. But just this week, my life has been a whirlwind, or will be as I execute everything that is planned.
Monday: 8 loads of laundry that are now sitting on my couch, baby Sit 9am-2pm, zoo mtg, FHE, Zack at school
hmmmm what am I forgetting!?! The phone rings at 9:30pm, it's the Missionaires! I'm having them over for dinner Tuesday night...
Tuesday: go into the kids' classrooms, run to Target for Porter's clothes, FoodMaxx for Missionairies dinner, fold and put away laundry, clean downstairs bathroom, Clean kitchen, Get Mother's Day situated for Mom's, Meet with FHA loan lady, Prepare the dinner and Eat with Missionaries & Megan, go to Enrichment with Megan (this last think I am really looking forward to as my kids will be home with their dad. =)
Wed: Drop off MK order and pick up Mona Vie order, exercise at church, baby sit until 11:30, get Haven from the bus, get Porter from the bus. T-ball practice 5:30-6:30, pee-wee practice 6-7, open house at school 6-7, YW 7-8:15pm you may noticed that some of these overlap, don't know what the heck I will do.
Thursday: Have my favorite Gold Canyon candle lady over to demo her new "green" good smelling cleaning products, Photo Shoot with my favorite photographer, Babysit...
OH WAIT!!!!! I am going to the zoo with Haven's class, how did I forget! Cancel all previous appts.
Thursday: leave my home by 6:30am to take Maddy to my in-laws 20 minutes away, then back to the school by 7:45am with Haven & Porter, ride on a school bus for an hour and 1/2, enjoy the zoo for 1 1/2 and then back home 1hr and 1/2. Hopefully making it home in the to get Porter from the bus. I'm praying Friday comes quickly.
Friday: exercise at church, drop off loads to DI, pull out camping gear, as Friday is our Father Son Campout, and I plan to do very little else the rest of the day.
Saturday: Get Haven to her t-ball game with Maddy, meet Zack and Porter at Port's pee-wee game, then I am calling a nap.
Sunday: Planning to have Mom and Dad Stovall over for a good visit and meal as well as hearing the kids sing in Sacrament mtg.
Monday: it all starts all over again! I hope I didn't forget anything else!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
As I was reading this I thought WAIT are we still on for Thursday? Then I kept reading HAHAH. Way to freak me out.
Wow, Emma, you are super mom!! But, you did forget something. . . You're supposed to come visit me on Wednesday :)
Ok, that made me tired.....whew! So, is the Father/son campout a stake event this year, or are the wards doing it? We were looking so forward to it because Bryce had told Sean he would take him, but our ward didn't mention anything about it. I think I heard one year the stake does it, then the next the ward plans it.....who knows!!!
Miss You =)
Holy cow....how do you do it all???? This kind of thing makes me scared to be a mom... =) I hope I will be as good as my sisters at the MOM thing.
That makes me tired just reading it! Good luck with it all, and I am really glad to see that exercise group is a priority!!!
Hi Danielle Ward Campout this year not stake.
You think I'm busy, I'm pretty sure Amy could top me any day of the week!
Post a Comment