Sunday, May 4, 2008

It's seems I may have Spoken a little too soon...

Around 9pm Maddy woke up throwing up. I am SO GRATEFUL for ZACK! He handed me Maddy, then proceeded to clean up the bedding, even getting Maddy's yucky pj's off then went and threw it all in the wash and got that started. Vomit is one of my biggest weaknesses, can't stand it, so for him to "destroy" the evidence so I didn't have to deal with it was Fabulous, to say the very least. Thank you, thank you, thank you Zack!

Maddy was really chatty, after a quick bath she sat on the potty for 10 minutes or so, every time I tried to leave for some air, she'd tell me to come back. I'm glad her spirits were high even though her body wasn't happy. After a shower following the potty, she continued to gab while I got her in jammies and laid out a bed for her close to our bathroom. She just barely konked out while I was washing my face. I hope she is able to sleep through the night.

I am grateful for Zack!

5 comments:

Mike'n'Amy said...

I'm so sorry Em. Any more vomit during the night? I'm glad Zack was so wonderful! Good luck, and keep me posted.

Emily Kern said...

So are you going to be at exercise today? Ha! Ha! I hate vomit. I can handle a lot of things, but not that.

Jen said...

Oh, Thank you to Zack. I am not a vomit person either. Are any of us? ;) I hope she slept through the night and feels better today.

Allie said...

So I think that Zack should teach Brian those things:) I hate vomit more than anything! It is just so gross, mainly because the last time i had to vomit, they had to sedate me enough so I could! Good luck!

Adam and Ann Watkins said...

Way to go ZACK! You've got a good one! I hope Maddy is feeling better and that you and Zack have recovered.