New Best Buddies
We are home from a Fabulous trip to Gram's house. We enjoyed spending time with Aunt Allie, Brian and Leland. We even got to see more of Dad as he injured his back and stayed home from meetings on Sunday so we got to visit.
Mom is amazing, hands down, I don't know how she does it all, but she does it! We enjoyed swimming, swimming, playing outside and a trip to the zoo. Thank you so much for making it so much fun Mom!
I got lots of great pictures, once you see Leland you will know why I can't stop Squeezing him. He is the happiest little thing I have ever seen! And his Aunt Emma loves him!





4 comments:
SO.MUCH.FUN! I'm so glad you had such a great time! I wish I was there :( Your mom is the BEST and I'm amazed at all she does. She sure has taught you girls well as I read all that you, Amy, Allie and Ann get done in a given day. You all are simply AMAZING! I am so so inadequate compared to you all. You motivate me to get off my hind end and get things done! :)
You find a house yet? I need to know more about these 118,000 house for real!!
Whatever Jen! You fit right in with us! And I am the lazy one in the family! Not that dad is lazy but I tend to be on his schedule, late to bed and late to rise:) We love em!
4bd. at 165000! Come live!
Man that looks like so much fun!!! Really...that is a great price. Is it an awesome house?
Post a Comment