Saturday, May 31, 2008

More homes

We've looked at more homes this weekend. We are taking it slow, as the market hasn't quite bottomed out yet, at least here. We've looked at surrounding areas and the prices are much lower, by about 50,000 or more and we'd really like a 4 bedroom. So we are taking our time. It's still pretty exciting though! Saw some beautiful models, turns out the kids really enjoy going through them as well and are pretty well behaved when walking through them. Other than fighting over whose bedroom is who's, it's been fun. I'll post some pics when I finally drag my camera upstairs.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm SO EXCITED for you to get a house! I can't wait to come visit some time! Now to just get Gary on board for California. . . I love Cali, but he doesn't. I can't believe the houses are such great deals!!! I'll keep working on him :)