I was able to enjoy a wonderful morning in Haven's Kindergarten class. It was Mother's Tea today and we were treated to a lovely music program, a reading from the book the class had written about mother's and illustrated. =) We also enjoyed receiving a rose, handmade placemat, storybook, and a yummy brunch. It was precious. Thank you SO much Miss Christensen, we LOVE you!
Friday, May 9, 2008
Mother's Tea
I was able to enjoy a wonderful morning in Haven's Kindergarten class. It was Mother's Tea today and we were treated to a lovely music program, a reading from the book the class had written about mother's and illustrated. =) We also enjoyed receiving a rose, handmade placemat, storybook, and a yummy brunch. It was precious. Thank you SO much Miss Christensen, we LOVE you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Alright, now that is just cute. Plus, I've officially lost track of time. Maddy goes to kindergarten? What in the world? I read posts about her and school, but thought it MUST be pre-school Em's writing about. Shoot, I'm old now b/c I'm admitting this and writing about how times flies etc.
Haven is in Kindergarten, Maddy will be going to preschool this year, yeah!!!
So where is the picture with MOM at MOTHER'S tea? :)
Way cute!!! I love it. But I agree...where is your pic? Lose the other chick. =)
Post a Comment