Thursday, May 22, 2008

I got a Dolla Hey Hey Hey Hey!

I got a dollar, I got a dollar, I got a dollar hey hey hey hey!

We got a dollar!






Pretty Sweet! Don't hate..
Today in the mail I received a fantastic reward! I have earned my dollar for posting 7 days straight! now if I could get about 99 more people on this plan, I'd be in good shape! hee hee.



6 comments:

Amber Szabo said...

what's this? How do you get a dollar?

Jen said...

Huh? I'm confused. . . .

Em said...

Amy, my older sister, offered my kids a $1 if they would write on their blogs 7 days in a row. When I heard about the offer, I asked if I could earn a $1 as well. And now we are rich! =)

Mike'n'Amy said...

Hmmm...99 more people, huh? I'll have to reduce that reward... :D

An extra dollar if you recognize the movie this quote is from right away (OK, OK, just you Em... :D)

"Money is like manure..."

Em said...

Hello Dolly! That was easy!

Emily Kern said...

Can I play?