Friday, May 9, 2008

The Zoo


Haven had a BLAST!!! They left the school a little later than planned and missed some of the zoo, like the giraffe feeding. They did make it to pet the stingrays and shark, but Haven decided that she didn't feel like petting them. I assured her before she left that the stingrays were safe, when she got home she said she didn't want to pet them because their eyes were on the top. =) And who would want to pet a shark? Not I! She loved the Humungous Turtles/tortises, and the 2 humped camel.

She said she wanted to sleep on the ride home because she was so tired. Apparently it wasn't enough as she got home at 3pm, disappeared. When I went to find her she was all snuggled up and out like a light. I tried to wake her, but gave up, then around 5:30 she joined us again. This morning she had to be woken up again and barely made the bus. I hope she can catch up this weekend!

3 comments:

Jen said...

How cute!!

Emily Kern said...

Is this the Sacramento zoo? I know a certain boy named Reese who would LOVE to pet a shark! It looks like we are going to have to plan a trip!

Em said...

Fresno, I had no idea there was a shark, you may want to verify the facts, but that's what Haven told me!