He's also taken Haven to her t-ball game this morning, while I'm home with Maddy and a sick Porter. I've got more laundry going, and I've been able to enjoy a peaceful morning with Porter on the couch, and Maddy blogging with me, then being able to enter in my Mary Kay receipts and mileage for last month. Feels good to get things done. Now to start with the cleaning.
Thank you Zack for ALL your help! I may owe a thank you to the women in his office as well as apparently they spent some time going over a "man cold" versus and woman's yesterday at the office, and how differently we (men vs. women) expect to be treated. =) Thanks!





3 comments:
What a great guy!!!
oooh pass on the Man Cold info on to Ira!
He's a great guy! Thanks Zack for taking care of Em so well!
Post a Comment