Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Well I have to give Zack credit as apparently had we not had sick kids Saturday, he was going to surprise me with time away from the kiddos with him. That is seriously coveted time. I'm so thankful he thought of me and what I would love. I'm hoping for a raincheck.

I did however, get to stay in jammies for two days straight, (I did shower between days) and enjoy the kids, sick as they were. We enjoyed watching multiple Shirley Temple movies, as well as some animated one's. It's nice to do nothing once in a while. The kids seemed to enjoy it as well. But they will probably be glad to get back to their social lives this week. We shall see how tomorrow morning goes first.

So it's been nice and semi-relaxing as I've sat on my hiney eating ice cream. Oh, and Zack bought me my favorite pizza from Papa Murphy's. The Ultimate Vegitarian. Mmmmmm... Nothing better! I got a whole pizza to myself! Zack laughed when he found out I froze 8 pieces of it for prolonging the enjoyment of the delightful treat. It's not everyday we pay for a "special" pizza and that I get to savor it alone. =) Not true, my kids refuse to eat my veggie pizza and so does Zack so I suppose we just never get it because majority rules. At any rate, I loved it, and will continue to love it all week long! Thanks honey!

6 comments:

Mike'n'Amy said...

Glad Mother's Day was relaxing. But you said kid(S!). Is Haven sick, too??

Em said...

No Maddy has some crazy seal cough, that isn't group as it's worse during the day and she sounds exactly like a little gremlin.

Haven is still germ free so far.

Mike'n'Amy said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this song! That's exactly what Zeke and Eli have had. I think Leland's got it, too. Bummer.

The Days said...

Hey, I am serious about coming swimming with me at my parent's house. I hate taking my kids swimming alone. But if I have a friend to go with then it is so much better cause I have someone to talk to.

Jen said...

What a great guy!!! Enjoy your yummy pizza :)

Adam and Ann Watkins said...

hahahahah you froze a pizza. Awesome! I miss you and am glad you had a good Mother's day.