KIS = Keep it Simple, hope you like them Amy, I'll be sending them home with Allie! I got my dollar today and will post on that later! THANKS!!! You're Awesome!
So Could you make me some to take home to hope? Maybe just like amy's but with a thanks on the inside, she just graduated and could use some, and i need to bring her something home.... Oh better yet will you just put Hope on the front of them somewhere all cute like, I probably should only spend like 10$ but I Could possibly do 15$... I will be a fan when brian gets promoted again!
5 comments:
So, you're making cards now????? When do you stop??? Are those from the cute packet that your friend showed us from Stampin Up? They are so cute!
I LOVE these, Em!! Thanks so much for doing them. Can't wait to put them to good use. :)
yup, from the same pack. Card making was even before hairbows. I like to make things.
So Could you make me some to take home to hope? Maybe just like amy's but with a thanks on the inside, she just graduated and could use some, and i need to bring her something home.... Oh better yet will you just put Hope on the front of them somewhere all cute like, I probably should only spend like 10$ but I Could possibly do 15$... I will be a fan when brian gets promoted again!
I'm a huge fan and love these! I think I need some! Seriously!
Post a Comment