The Baseball Season is here!!! I have figured out that the only difference between the two types of baseball is the age of the children and in PeeWee the coach pitches the ball, instead of having it on the T. Both kids did really well. Haven opted to skip dance so she could play t-ball again this year. It is so nice that they like the same thing as it is a one stop deal. Although we get to "enjoy" games from 9am-11am on Saturdays, plus 2 practices at different times and parks during the week. But it's all good.
Had the teams been keeping score the kids would have added points for their teams.
Maddy was bored spitless (especially since there was a park 10 feet away and we wouldn't let her go to as we wanted to watch Haven's game) and thankfully during Porter's game a wonderful woman named Judy (I think I need to find more Judy's as all of them seem to be fabulous) had a lap dog that entertained Maddy the other half, even though it just sat. =)





1 comment:
So Stinkin Cute!!!
Post a Comment