Think of 7 random things about yourself. I think I may have already done this tag, but it's nearly midnight and I thought of some funny things. So here we go again. Here's what I came up with:
1. I was scared to death growing up at bedtime that either the second coming was going to happen (you know, the end of the world and all that good stuff) or if I was staying at my Gmother's farm in Gridley, that Aliens were going to abduct me. my Dad often sang me to sleep. no joke. I still have to sleep with my closet doors closed, not sure how it's all related other than, being a weenie...
2. I almost always root for the underdog. My most recent underdog was Jacob from the Twilight Series books.
3. This year I have tried to keep my priorities in better order; with God first, Family, then church callings. Those who I work with at church have probably noticed a difference. Sorry, but it's really working nicely with my family. =)
4. I will probably never own a pet that isn't a fish or hermit crab as I am allergic, even birds give me a bad reaction. However, I do like it this way. I cannot even keep a clean home with a family let alone pets?!? How do people do it?
5. I waste time wishing I were better at things, instead of seeing what I accomplish.
6. I have always lived close to train tracks since I have been married. With the exception of San Diego. We all sleep like logs through it, but most of our guests don't care for the noise or the rumble.
7. I get really frustrated when people agree to do something then don't follow through. Maybe that is why I am working with the 14-15 year olds, to learn more tolerance for this. Still need a lot of work in this area.
I TAG Danielle, Quynh, Emily K, Traci L, Amber, Mom Again: sorry if it's a repeat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
hey, I also rooted for Jacob. I liked him so much better than Edward.
So cool! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment