Today was good. I finished the book "The Host" I stayed up till 3am this morning reading it and finished after I did the dishes after church. We were out of pretty much every dish and utensil as the last 24 hours I had been reading. =) LOVED IT! I also loved how it had more of an ending. So there could be a sequel, but I didn't feel like I had to wait 2 years to be satisfied.
I'm excited for more of Stephanie Meyer's books, I believe I read slow because I enoy playing the movie in my head as I read. I wonder if faster readers can do the same thing, but quickly. I should ask Zack he is a much faster reader. I read the book in under 24 hours, he probably could have finished it under 10 hours. =) Ah well, maybe it's because I like the escape so much and that I don't want to return so quickly to reality. That could really be it.
Busiest week of the year coming up. With everything the school thinks to squeeze in the last week of school. Dont' they remember the good 'ol days where we just cleaned out our desks/lockers and watched movies the whole time? I've got two walking to the park field trips, a volunteer's dessert night (now this I don't mind) as a thank you for those who volunteered at the school, an awards night for the Kindergartener's, and awards ceremony during the day for 2nd graders, an ice cream sundae party, and I feel like I'm leaving something out?! Oh yes, mutal, graduations of the girl's, Zack's last final of his semester, family (again I don't mind this, this is my FAVORITE part!), pretending to clean for the company -this takes a L O N G time-, =) shipping product, ordering more, exercise group, getting gifts together for their teachers and bus drivers, I think that might be close to everything. Darn it, I'm tired already. I need to take a mental health week like Emily K, the 24 hours weren't enough, although they were fabulous!
I suppose that will wait to school is truly out and we have no schedule to adhear to, can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
You are the busiest person alive! Sheesh, you are incredible Emma. I wish I had half the energy you do! :) Have a great week!!
A-MAZE-ING! You go girl. All I have is work and home stuff and scouts. Woot Woot. Trade ya?
Post a Comment