Thursday, May 22, 2008

Photos




I love my skin, but it seems that I needed a little more color on my face for my photo shoot, here are the two I liked the most and with some changes (crop/black and white). Thanks again Amber!

9 comments:

Amber Szabo said...

You didn't NEED any editing but I did tone up your skin and some other little touch ups. I think they look great. Did your hubby like them?

Em said...

He agreed that I was a bit washed out, he like the one outside the best.

Jen said...

My favorite it the 3rd one down, but you are BEAUTIFUL in all of them :)

Danielle said...

You are gorgeous! I love the pics....Oh, and thanks again for watching Mackenzie...I may have another date for you next week. I'll call you.

The Days said...

Beautiful! I like the last one best!

Mike'n'Amy said...

Wow, you are lovely. I'll bet Zack's a happy camper. :)

Emily Kern said...

I love them! I am going to have to give her a call!

Tony and Traci said...

I wish I could say the same thing about my skin. lately I have been breaking out a lot more. I'm not sure if it is the dry weather that is making my skin freak out or if it is stress or a combination of the two. At any rate you look great!!!! I miss you :) I'm glad you are doing well.

Adam and Ann Watkins said...

Ok so you are just plain gorgeous! I love them all and think you are H-O-T HOT!