Tuesday, May 13, 2008

House Hunting

hmph! We went and saw 5 homes today, one which I liked and is now pending sale 3 hours later. =( It's all good though because I know we will find the best fit for our family eventually, I just need to be patient.

Any tips? Love to hear them.

4 comments:

Mike'n'Amy said...

I did lots of looking online before I went to decide what was necessary and what was preference. That way it was easier to weigh each house. I'm sure you've thought of that, but I'm not sure I have anything more helpful.

Do you like your realtor? A really helpful realtor can make all the difference in the world!

Adam and Ann Watkins said...

I have no suggestions. I love my house, but I haven't a clue in the world how we got it. When we decided to put an offer, the house was already sale pending too. But it fell through. Things will work out. Keep looking. Just keep looking, looking, looking. (A la Dorie on Nemo).

Course I could find you a stinkin awesome house in North Carolina... =)

Love you!

The Days said...

I have a tip. Stay in 4th WARD!!!

Em said...

Good Tip!