Saturday, May 10, 2008

Porter


My poor Porter has been ill all morning. He seems to get germs worse than anyone else in the family. He's been resting and enjoying cartoons. A few minutes ago he came up and asked to get in the shower. I asked him to wait a minute, and then went to check on him and this is what I found. Can't believe how much he's grown!

7 comments:

Momba said...

Poor Porter! I feel for him, but am glad that he has a nice clean cool place to crash!! He certainly has grown. I was noticing how tall Cienna has grown in the past couple of months. She has really shot up!
Em, the blog is beautiful and I am so grateful. My attempt was just plain pitiful! Thanks to Jen! Perfect. The only trouble I have with it is that now people will think that I know what I am doing on the computer, and I'll always be inept!
One of these days I need to kidnap you and have you show me all the neat things you can do on a blog! As well as teach me more about card making and help me with my journal as well. When are you free????
Welp, I hope you all know how much you mean to me and to dad. We love you with all our hearts and are so proud of each of you.
Love,
Momba

Jen said...

Poor guy. That is so sad :( He is getting big though. I'll sound dumb and perhaps a bit "old" when I say this, but I can remember when he was born and holding him as a baby *sniffle*

Em said...

Thanks Mom! I know what you mean about not knowing how to change things up, I tell you I have limited knowledge, Jen did all the picture work on the top. All credit goes to her. Did you scroll down?

I'm glad you like it! You can steal me anytime or come up anytime! Although I'd wait till we are cleansed from the flu.

Jen said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to you Emma! You are such a fantastic mother. I am inspired by all that you do. Your children are so very fortunate to have such a caring, loving, genuine, humorous, selfless ( I could go on and on and I will), patient, kind, hilarious, fun, supportive, BEAUTIFUL mom as you.

Love you Emma!!

P.S. I'm glad your mom likes her blog. . . let me know if she wants anything changed (be honest) :)

Mike'n'Amy said...

And I can't believe that you match his shorts with his sheets... ;)

Em said...

Those shorts are his boxers, I'm glad he didn't totally strip down for the shower. =)

Adam and Ann Watkins said...

Poor little guy!!!