Monday, May 26, 2008

Grateful

I am not sure where to begin with this today!
I am grateful we all got to go out to breakfast this morning to celebrate the holiday as our little family. I am also grateful we went to the park and enjoyed some sunshine and perfect temperature. I am grateful that when I came home and fell asleep, I was left alone. 3 hours later, I'm grateful I woke up to cute little feet poking out near my face. Maddy had found me and fallen asleep too.
I am grateful Zack ran all the laundry through, and that the kids were excited enough for our visitors coming tomorrow that I was able to have their help in folding and putting away about 8 loads of laundry strewn around my downstairs. I'm grateful the kids were tired and have fallen asleep rather quickly and now i can blog in peace. =)
We shall see what tomorrow may bring! We can't wait for Dad, Mom and Allie and Leland to come! We are SO EXCITED!!!!
And last but not least, I am SO grateful to all the men and women who have fought and continue to defend our freedoms, life and liberty so that I am able to enjoy so much on a dailybasis!

3 comments:

Adam and Ann Watkins said...

I'm grateful for you! Miss you tons.

Jen said...

Wow Emma! Sounds like you had a wonderful day and it's just gonna keep getting better with family coming to visit! COME VISIT ME! ;)

Emily Kern said...

Well said about our soldiers! I am glad you had such a fruitful laundry day! I have some if you are itching for more! I really enjoyed our visit on Fri too! I really needed it!