Monday, May 5, 2008

Monday, Monday

Today is great so far. Maddy slept through the night and even ate a waffle this morning with no aftermath so things are good.

I don't know if it was germs or just bad fruit snacks, but it's done and I'm glad, now I'm hoping it doesn't spread.

Might I step on my soap box for a moment: I have issues with people who bring sick kids to public places or my home, a runny nose or slight cough is no big deal, but if there is fever, vomit or diarrhea involved please keep your kids home for 24 hours from the time of the last incident, it is just common courtesy. And will help prevent the spreading of germs. I hate vomit.

So No exercise for me today! Yeah! j/k. Just laying low.

2 comments:

Emily Kern said...

I feel the same way about people bringing sick kids out where there may be any sort of interaction! KEEP THEM HOME!!! Exercise was great, see you next time!

Jen said...

I completely agree with the not bringing sick kids to places where they interact with others, be it my home, church, whatever. It's freaking rude! :)