Friday, May 2, 2008

Grateful



Today I am grateful for Maddy. And her understanding. We were walking home from the bus stop this morning and as we were crossing the street to our home, Maddy piped up and said, "We can't stay in the middle a long time because we'll get killed. Then we'll go to Heaven, and live with Jesus and Heavenly Father." as we stepped onto the driveway, "We didn't get killed now we can stay alive". Good plan!

She has also played a big part in our prayers lately, she is always the first to volunteer. A cool side effect, is that now Porter feels left out and has actually started to volunteer, something that has never been done before. =)

Love you Maddy!

Amy will I get a $1????

2 comments:

Mike'n'Amy said...

Hmmm...depends on how good the posts are...any more pictures of Jen? :D

Jen said...

Ahhhhh. . . I understand now. . . LOL! You crack me up Emma and this picture of Maddy is ADORABLE!!