Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Visitor's have come and gone





Thank you Mom and Dad for coming and bringing Allie and Leland with you! It was SO fun to have you all here! I know Dad enjoyed watching chitty chitty bang bang, the one and only original family band, and Barbie: 12 dancing princesses. =) he finally got 2 cents in and was able to watch Flushed away which is not quite so gender specific. hee hee.


We also had some excitement with little Leland, who appears to have a mild case of the chicken pox. He started with 2 on his little forehead and left our home with over 10 spots accounted for. Poor Leland and yeah for Maddy, mabye we can get this childhood disease out of the way before preschool! I have to thank Little Leland for his good timing as school is out in 2 days and we'll be free to take good care of our little Maddy should anything come of it. The other two kids had it when they were 2 years old and 6 months, so I suppose it is possible for Haven to get it again as she was so young. anywho, after 3 kids I'd much rather go up against chicken pox than flu. Now the dilema is do I keep her away from everyone for 2 weeks as it can take that long for it to show up after exposure? Or is it only contagious when the fever and soars come into play?


We miss all four of you already! Dad thanks for the new screwdriver set, cleanest vaccum ever and for helping me put Porter's new blinds up. Mom, thank you for the wonderful sandwiches, treats, and desserts! I still have your 9x13 I will try to remember to bring it down when I come. I never get to visit with you as much as I'd like as my kids tend to monopolize you when you come! can't blame 'em! Allie, thank you for playing with my kids and letting me squeeze your son to bits. he's SO cute! Glad we got to see you twice!
We also loved having Mom and Dad Stovall come with us for some good food and being able to sit and visit! Come again!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

How fun to have your parents, Zack's parents and Allie and Leland!! Hopefully Maddy didn't get chicken pox and if she did, she's over them really fast!

Em said...

It was a blast! Ican't believe they came up with all their busy lives entail.

I hope Maddy gets it now, I just worry that I might spread it someone who wouldn't want the exposure. =) The younger the better.