Thank you Amber! Tuesday morning I was invited over to my friend Amber's home to get a head shot for my signature on my blog/email/ etc. Apparently I am in desperate need of a good picture and Amber offered me her services! It was so nice to get out without the kids. I can't wait to see what came out of it! Hopefully she was able to make me appear better looking than I already am....I know that isn't possible! ha ha, just teasing.
You can view her portfolio at
Amber Specializes in:
Maternity
Newborns
Children
Seniors
Families
Birthdays
Anniversaries
Maternity
Newborns
Children
Seniors
Families
Birthdays
Anniversaries
And when I get my pictures I will share those with you too, at least the one's I like. =)
THANK YOU AMBER!!!





1 comment:
How fun Emma! I'm excited to see the pictures. . . btw, you are one of the most beautiful people I know, don't kid yourself! You're gorgeous!!
Post a Comment