Well it is our first weekday with no school. I'm excited. We have a play date with one of Haven's school friends at the park this morning and that will be fun. Then I have to track down some church table cloths that went missing at the dry cleaners. That's a little bit more than frustrating, but because they know they are for a church, I don't want to show how mad I am. I'm not sure how successful I am at being cool tempered, we'll have to see if they've located them yet or not. Won't be going back there. It's the Carr's drive up cleaners on Main just in case you feel the need to avoid the place as well.
I have officially cleared my schedule this week to hopefully push through the purging of junk in my house, no baby sitting this week, can you believe it?!? I may be speaking too soon, but as of right now, 7:45am I have no kids to watch this whole week. However, that does mean that I have Maddy 100% this week as I usually swap sitting with her little friends. So I'll let you know how it goes.
Time to start the day, Porter is standing right next to me asking "are you done yet? are you done yet? Is it my turn?" so instead of blowing up at him I think I will give in and get on to some chores. Check out his blog for a new post as I'm sure he will use his time wisely and write in his online journal. =)hee hee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Wanna come purge my house of all it's junk!?! PRETTY PLEASE!! :)
Post a Comment