Thursday, June 5, 2008

Dental Work

Ok, I really dislike this topic, but I did find a dentist and staff that are great! If you live in my area and have a ppo dental plan I'm happy to send you their way! They are great with kids too, but alas, do not take Healthy Families Insurance. Can't win 'em all.
Anyway, a HUGE thank you to Gayle and Michael for staying with the children for such a long time. I suppose because I was a new patient it took longer. I arrived at 1:30pm and left a little after 4pm. And I only had one filling filled this visit. With a few more visits in the works. ugh...
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! And my apologies for taking so long. I am glad you are feeling some better Mom. The kids loved having you here.
What will tomorrow hold? I can't say, but hopefully as little as possible.

2 comments:

GGayle said...

You weren't too long as we had planned to visit longer, I was just too short on my stay time Sorry love Mom

The Days said...

I need a new dentist. Who did you go to?