Monday, June 23, 2008

Sugar Crash

Well now that Mom has gone, and the sugar has all been consumed, I could really go for a donut right now, which means I am probably just bored. I was productive this morning and it seems that If I can do something before noon it will get done, but once it's noon, it's all over with and here I sit. It could be the heat, or the fact that I'm just enjoying my summer to the max. probably the former.....

Looking forward to next week though, we'll get to visit with Ann and Adam for a few days and then enjoy a nice 4th of July at home, where some fireworks are still allowed, but that might change....the fireworks that is, we had lightning storms on Saturday and it started over 70 fires across California. So I wouldn't be surprised if they banned more fireworks than usual.

back to my sugar crash, I will say that getting all things on my check list done except one this morning means success, and the other task can wait till tomorrow. ( Zack might say the list needed to be a bit longer =) but he wasn't here when I wrote it out!) So Bring out the popcorn, time for a fun flick with the kids.