It was a cute show, but after such a busy and long day the kids found it hard to sit still, aka Maddy. Next time Zack will get to sit by Maddy as I found the experience exhausting instead of relaxing. =) Good movie and just being there as a family was fun.
Not sure why Haven didn't make it in any of the pictures?? Notice Maddy's first choice is HSM 3?! Yes, you read that right, another one! High School Musical 3!!! looks like a prom will be part of this new one, can't wait! j/k, I don't mind them though as they are clean for a kid show. clean = good in this case.
Kung Fu panda, a little scary for Maddy, intense fight scene between a leopard and a panda, but she survived it. =)





2 comments:
How fun! I haven't seen the beloved High School Musical movies yet. I'm sure I'll get exposed to them or something like them soon enough :)
I'm not sure how Adam will survive the kids shows that are high school musical and the like... =)
Post a Comment