Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday

The Gangs all here,

This picture is SO Maddy

This is when Haven, I believe, took over the camera

Well Friday started at 4:30am when I had to go into the hall only to find all the kids, minus Ethan, standing there chatting. I quickly put an end to it and put them back to bed. So, as soon as I was out of sight they all joined Gram in Porter's room, Poor Gram! I'm pretty sure I got another hour or two of sleep before going downstairs and facing the clan. Mom has got to be wiped out!


We had some more costume fun, then I had my kids do their chores and promised if they did so we'd go to the water park. We went from a pretty frazzled house to one that looked more in place in a matter of 30 minutes or so, I love chores! Let me rephrase that, I love my kids having chores!!!


Then it appears one of the kids got ahold of my camera and went hog wild.


The water park wasn't turned on when we got there so we went to an early lunch, since they had been up since 5 it all evened out. Anyway, a quick trip to Costco and then back to the park. we stayed just the right amount of time before it got over 100 degrees, then kissed our cousins and Gran goodbye and came home.


That brings us to now, they are having quiet time watching a movie and I'm updating the blog which is one of my favorite things to do.


Thanks Mom and Cousins for making the trip over, we had TONS of fun with yoU!!! Love you!

1 comment:

Jen said...

That pic of Maddy had me ROFL!!!