Well the kids have been following through with their chores and I just still can't believe that it is working and that my burden has been lifted quite a bit.
Haven now does the laundry. I had her changing loads (wet clothese to the dryer and dry clothes to the couch), and Saturday while her Dad was outside doing the lawn, he took a few minutes to show her just what to do with the settings and adding soap or a dryer sheet. She has now completed her 5th load. I just can't believe what kids are capable of. It has been wonderful! Now to get Porter to fold it all......
Thanks Zack for taking the time to show her that, I never would have thought it would be retained. Thank heaven for you!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
How cool! Sounds like I should let Annalise give laundry a try...
That's awesome! Kya LOVES to do the laundry, soap and all. Although, I'm close by as she is only 2 (almost 3). I'm sure it's just a phase and she'll despise it soon enough, but I'm gonna keep making it fun for her, so hopefully she'll like to do it for many years to come! ;)
I taught the kids at church how to do laundry for the Faith in God Activity...course I am not sure if any of them actually did it. =) We did have a laundry folding relay race...now I have more laundry to do since I did it before and now that it was on the floor in the gym I have to re-do it. =)
Oh and way to go Haven!!! Come do mine next. =)
Is she for hire? Yay for Zack and Haven!
Post a Comment