My kids love to clean the church, I am sure it has something to do with having free range all over the church with no one there, not the cleaning. Zack and I worked up a good sweat, at least I made up for missing my exercise walking group this morning because I had an appointment this morning.
Anyway, it is great because we can call it FHE and end it with Ice Cream. We also had the treat of working with one of our favorite families, I'm not sure they enjoyed the screaming Maddy (who was so tired she couldn't function) but we all survived.
what did you guys do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
We went to the pool and then ice cream afterwards! It was a blast :)
Brian and I went to dinner.. The baby was tuckered out from shots so he stayed with Jason:)
Scout camp and YW Pres mtg. Yesterday we did a questionaire thing about dad.
Um...I was tuckered out because of a shot too! We went to sonic. =)
Post a Comment