Saturday, June 7, 2008

To be thought of!

Today in the midst of all the chaos I saw the cutest little (not really little, but little sounds cute, and it was CUTE) square box wrapped in brown paper sitting on my front porch just waiting for me. In it I found (I went upstairs to open it so I wouldn't have to share what was inside) Some yummy rice crispy treats, and large chocolate bars, and the nicest note reminding me that I was love put me over the top! Thanks Amy! The chocolate is safely hidden.

Can you tell I was excited to get it opened?!?

6 comments:

Jen said...

I want some choco!

Mike'n'Amy said...

I love you Em.

I don't have your address, Jen...

GGayle said...

Hope the chocolate is downstairs LOVE you......Great sister, Amy

Jenny said...

Emily, I just emailed you the apron pattern to the email address that Amy sent me that starts with a z. I hope you get it! :) ~Mike's favorite cousin

Allie said...

Dang I just got m&m's:)

Adam and Ann Watkins said...

I got an awesome MR Goodbar. It was a little melty because of the heat here - ewww gross. (The heat not the choco) But have no fear! I have placed it ever so gently in our fridge! WOOT WOOT.

Love you guys!