Friday, June 20, 2008

Thursday

The kids were up at the healthy hour of 5:50am! I made them wait till 7am to call Gma, Maddy called on my cell phone and Gpa answered. Maddy then said, "Hi Gpa, can Grandma come over now?" then Gpa responded, "she's already on her way!" We were so excited to hear that! She got here just 30 minutes after we'd hung up with Gpa, and off to the donut shop. They know us well now, as anytime Gma spends a night, the donut shop is a Must on our list.




The spoils


Enjoying the spoils, the poor older gentleman at the end of the table just wanting some peace and quiet with his breakfast and morning paper. He didn't last too long.
Porter has finally decided that the whole donut tastes good not just the frosting, he's known this for a while, but I can still remember how incredibly picky this kid was, and I'm so grateful he's coming around, even if it is sugar.

Ethan, loves guns, he took his everywhere until we got back to our house and he found Porter's spiderman gun, then he took that everywhere with him. =)






Mom and I hunkered down as the kids played so well we enjoyed a good solid card making session. It was unreal, and so very enjoyable!!!!! However, I didn't pay attention good enough and ended up with a green E on my shirt from leaning over an open ink pad, but that has to be a talent to get a letter out of it! =)









And last but not least, we had a little visitor in our back yard and I had to take pictures. I can't believe how big it is. We've decided to open a petting zoo, we have gophers, lizards, doves, and now toads/frogs, admission $5 please!

Eeeewwwww........



3 comments:

Jen said...

HOLY COW! That thing is ginormous! Reminds me of the frogs found in the backyard of one of my friendly bloggers! They find frogs all the time. They're in Cali too!

Jen said...

Oh and I forgot to mention how flippin' jealous I am you gotta hang out with your Momba! LOVE HER!

The Beauty and Her Beasts said...

that is one fat toad! What are you feeding it?