Friday, June 13, 2008

Princess Quiz

Well, if this isn't a treat I'm not sure what is?! Everyone should take this quiz, I enjoyed the compliment from the computer. Too silly.
Let me know who you are! =)


You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.

2 comments:

Em said...

Here are my guesses for my Sister's let me know if I'm right. How well do I really know you?!?

Amy-toss up between Mulan and Cinderella
Ann-Cinderella
Allie-Jasmin...random
Quynh-Belle
Jibah-snow white
Miriam- Cinderella
Janell-Cinderella
Amber-Cinderella
Momba-Mulan
Mom Gayle-Mulan


Let me know how OFF I am, I just wanted to keep taking the quiz. =)

Jen said...

LOL, you were dead on Emma. I'm Snow White too! Although the description sounds more like you to me! You're the best!!