It's that time again, time to shed the "winter coat". I'll probably keep doing this until my girls say no. It is just so much easier to deal with short hair, especially when they refuse to let me brush or style it. Thanks Krissy, you did a Wonderful job! It was a cool 101 yesterday, ilch...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
101?!?!?! Maybe we shouldn't try and move there? LOL~
ok Maddy's facial expression made me laugh! Soooo by the way your profile pic. I love it. It looks like something I would see on a cover of book. An Author! I adore you!
Wow, yesterday it cooled down for us as it was only 93 degrees. It was 102 on Monday. Let summer begin...
Try 100 plus humidity....It is HORRIBLE out here. We cant even go outside its so bad. Luckily today has been ok. Bought the kids an inflatable pool so they are swimming now and my mom is watching them...YAY~ Miss ya
Talk to you soon
Post a Comment