Happy Father's Day to Zack! I have to say that some of my very favorite characteristics of his are his soft answer, his patience, and never ending love for his kids. He is #1 when it comes to Dad's. Couldn't have asked for a better companion to even me out with all my moods and rage. =) My kids know what I am talking about.
He is a great example for me and I try to think of what he would do when I start losing my temper with the kiddos.
He's come a long way, from me having to tell him what and how to feed the baby - should the baby be hungry while I'm gone for an hour, to me going away for multiple days for a hen party, or seminars. His colors especially shine through when I am sick. Thank you Sweetheart for being the Cream of the Crop and for being Mine. I love you!
Happy Father's Day to one heck of a Dad!





1 comment:
SO CUTE!
Post a Comment