Well, I did get most of my errands run, but not in the order I had prepared for. The church table cloths were found, thank Heavens! And I still kept my cool, when asking for them and it turns out there was no charge. That was nice.
I had a wonderful morning with Yvonne and her daughters, we enjoyed the park for an hour and then took the gang over to Mc D's for lunch. I'm so glad I have met her through Haven we get along really well and it is nice to make new friends.
I then enjoyed a wonderful afternoon with my friend Miriam. She is moving to North Carolina in 5 weeks. She found out last week that the move was going to happen for sure. I am so thrilled, but so sad at the same time. Her testimony always uplifts me and is in everything she says to me. If they are asked to be the youth pastor's there, the youth will be in great hands! I'm really going to miss my breath of fresh air whenever we get together. Thanks Mir, for being so amazing. Silver lining, she will be an hour and 1/2 from my Sis Annie, so when I go visit Ann I can also see Miriam! The trick is affording tickets over there. =)
I finally got off my tush and ran all my errands, rent, bank, checks, dry cleaners, grocery store. Thankfully Zack had a dental appt. today so i didn't have to go in to retrieve my x-rays. I am changing dentists, because I always come away injured from dental work, and I seem to remember not having it that way before, so I'm going to try a new dentist. The ladies at the front desk and the dental assistants gave Zack a hard time for me, we get along really well and I will miss them. I am glad though that I didn't have to go in, in my sunglasses and trench coat trying to avoid seeing the dentist while picking up my file. That would have been embarrassing as I still have to see him at Stk. Conference. =)
Now time for FHE. Have a great night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Shoot, you are a busy WOMAN! You put me to shame! I'm glad they found the tablecloths and I'm glad you didn't have to pay for the cleaning. You need to give me lessons on keeping my cool with people. I used to be so passive and then my cousin James helped me out a bit with that with the whole University Villa and not giving me my stuff that Jill had so graciously left there, grrr. Then my sweet hubby has helped me to get a backbone too. But, he's a bit scared now. He says I grew too big of one and I need to cool it. Shoot, is there NO happy medium. *SIGH*
you're hilarious! I had to pray before speaking to the cleaning people, if it had been my own items, sadly it would have been a different story. They would have felt the rage of Em. But thankfully the church saved me from embarrassing myself once more.
University villa Stunk!!!! I still have nightmares about that place. hahahaha.
Ok so awesome that they found the church tablecloths.
Sad that your friend is moving here. =( But like you said you can always come visit. But be sure to visit me more than her or I might get jealous. =)
Love you.
Post a Comment