Saturday, June 7, 2008
Porter to a Birthday Party 3rd up!
Ran to the store to get his friend a present. Porter picked out a nerf shooter gun. I didn't mind as it wasn't going to my house. =) Then we rushed him to the party where he jumped in their pool dressed. =) He came home in his friend Michael's clothes. the girls and mom and dad took a breather at home. When we went to pick porter up we had to go home to get him changed, then Dad surprised us with going to see Kung Fu Panda!!! I'm sure I missed the funniest part as Maddy had to go pee (for the 3rd time, no lie!) The life of a Mom....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Stop giving her stuff to drink! HAHAHAHAHA just kidding. Zack is great! What a good surprise!
Post a Comment