Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Purple is the new bronze?!


We enjoyed a wonderful afternoon at Kelly's home. Picking cherries, jumping on the trampoline, coloring in the playhouse & playing some baseball. Unfortunately Porter has a fabulous batting average and aim apparently. After the 4th or 5th throw he smacked the ball directly at me and before i could process in my brain to move, SMACK! Right in the chin. I am very grateful I didn't get it on the nose or in the eye as it hurt like crazy. Looks like i have a pencil neck.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey! Im in NC now!! I read where Miriam is moving here. I'm glad they found a place, but sad to see her leave! I didn't know her well, but I sure enjoyed being around her. Sorry about your boo-boo. Hope it gets better soon! Sure miss you!! I've gotta get back to exercising. Anyways, I better get going...Hope everything is going good over there!!!
Love Ya

Allie said...

OUCH! Well I have to admit I am glad I didn't ever play with him!:)

Jen said...

OUCH!! I miss Emma! Come PLAY with me! I promise not to give you a bruise ;)

Adam and Ann Watkins said...

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW That looks like it hurts!

Mike'n'Amy said...

so funny because I spent a few minutes trying to guess which body part that was before reading...

Em said...

scary Amy, what were your first guesses? I had a pic super close so you could only see chin and it looked like a place on a cellulite thigh. =) Too funny. It probably would hurt less there, as it hurts when I smile.