how that never seems to stop my kids, as you can see we had the whole pool area to ourselves! I'm running behind with my pics, ah well.....
The pool looks so inviting, what adorable pictures of all the kids!
Wow, what a nice pool! SO JEALOUS!!
it's a a really nice condo complex. it was fabulous, it was neat as well as both sides had steps and were at 3ft. and in the middle it went up to 5ft. I've never seen that before, but so nice with kids. No deep end, just middle. =)
Hey! I will send you my address when I find out the exact apartment! Did you block yoru kids blogs?? And I finally changed mine! haha
Adorable pics!By the way, I got the chocolate today, and it made me smile! Thanks for thinking of me!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The pool looks so inviting, what adorable pictures of all the kids!
Wow, what a nice pool! SO JEALOUS!!
it's a a really nice condo complex. it was fabulous, it was neat as well as both sides had steps and were at 3ft. and in the middle it went up to 5ft. I've never seen that before, but so nice with kids. No deep end, just middle. =)
Hey! I will send you my address when I find out the exact apartment! Did you block yoru kids blogs?? And I finally changed mine! haha
Adorable pics!
By the way, I got the chocolate today, and it made me smile! Thanks for thinking of me!
Post a Comment