Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thursday

Good Morning!

This week has been a very productive week. I've gotten dental appointments out of the way. The kids have been able to have play time with their friends almost everday, two in pools! Today I have to get an oil change on the car, but have already found the information I needed for irs gift taxing (this takes forever to talk with someone, but today it was pleasant) and will be going to look at more homes on Friday. Things are going well and seem to be falling into place. I don't want to jinx myself, but today I'm so grateful for a productive morning. I plan to punch out at noon. =)

How are all of you doing? send me a hello!

7 comments:

The Days said...

So I am wondering why you never come and play with us? ;) Just joking.
If you are not sick of swimming I would love you to come with us! Maybe next week?

Em said...

would love that! I'm usually not one to invite myself, so whenever your going over there we'd love to join you!

Adam and Ann Watkins said...

ELLO!!!!!! Ow's it goin Govner?

The Beauty and Her Beasts said...

ahhh swimming rocks! So where are the homes your looking at? Still in Turlock I hope!

Amber Szabo said...

We are good. Did you know I'm pregnant? Seriously I think I just figured it out this week. Tired, lazy, sore, large belly. Starting to feel it now.

kristib said...

You're buying a house? Fantastic! I hope it all works out...

Danielle said...

Enjoyed catching up on your blog. I haven't been able to access the internet from anywhere out here in nowhereland. Luckily there is the library! Anyways, one more week to go and I'm home. Miss Ya