Maddy has been quite funny today, which really helps.
First thing, we were talking about going swimming with a prego friend of mine, Maddy asked me to be sure to pack floaties for the new baby. I then explained to her that the baby was safe in the mom's tummy. She thought a moment then said, "She'd better not poop then".
I found Maddy resting on the couch so I snuggled up next to her. To which she lovingly said, "mom there's no spot for you, but you can sleep on the floor by me". thanks......
She asked me if she could watch, Shirley in the Temple = Shirley Temple movie. Maybe that's because we've watched Sword in the Stone a few times lately??? The kids think Gma bought if for them while she was here. She did buy it, but for Gpa, we already had a copy, but somehow getting a copy "from Gma", made it worth watching again. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Aren't toddlers the funniest?!?! Maddy cracks me up! Tell her she needs to come visit me :)
Oh my goodness...I need her so bad. Send her home with me!!!! =)
Post a Comment