Today was Maddy's appointment with the heart Specialist. She did great sitting still. She hated the gown and opted to go naky with socks and undies. She's a nut. Clean bill of health, I'm so relieved. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers!!
GREAT NEWS!!! So how did he explain the blue lip? Funny that she was like Zeke about the gown...he would only wear his when I promised he could give it back at the end. :)
3 comments:
GREAT NEWS!!! So how did he explain the blue lip? Funny that she was like Zeke about the gown...he would only wear his when I promised he could give it back at the end. :)
=) I'm glad she is ok. I wanna see that pouty pic bigger...I'm getting old. Loves ~Annie
Fantastic news! But I am with amy I want to know why the blue lip? Maybe if he didn't explain that you should get a second opinion:)
Post a Comment