Friday, April 4, 2008

C-O-L-O-R-A-D-O

How many of you grew up singing a song about "it's the 'ol ello a radio!" I found out in my 20's that the song is about the state of Colorado. I was taught it as a child and thought it was about a radio. Here's how it should go (someone might need to correct me if I've still got some of it wrong. "It's C-O-L-O-R-A-D-O, I'm a mile high feelin' fine. Oh I just got back from a mile high trek in this healthy, wealthy, wonderful state of mine (state of mind?!). Stop, Look and Listen as the tree tops a glisten & the sun begins to shine! It's C-O-L-O hip hip hip R-A-D-O I'm a mile high feeling fine.

Get it Colorado is a mile above sea level. =) I'm brilliant!

1 comment:

G said...

Hi, hope that your sale went well today. This is so much fun being able to find our all of the things going on with the family (both near and far). We are enjoyed light rain with sun breaks today. We miss you and will see you soon. Got some pictures of Sea Lions today, right by our apartment on the docks, Did Porter get things cleared up with his friend and his steps of repentance? Love Mom PS hello to Jen..