Happy Mother’s Day!
Mother’s Day is right around the corner and I thought I would hold a sale on my very Favorite product(s)
The Miracle Set!
For all the wonderful women I know!
Take 15% off
Your purchase of the Miracle Set!
(Sale is for the set, not the individual products)
From: April 29th-May 6th 2008
The Miracle Set is a premium collection of age-fighting products that work together beautifully. The set utilizes the latest in skin care science to bring you the younger-looking skin you want with fewer lines and wrinkles, improved firmness, and more even skin tone.
The Miracle set includes:
TimeWise 3-in-1 Cleanser
Day Solution SPF 25
Night Solution
TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer
Foundation of your choice $14 value
The Miracle set comes in two formulas; Normal to Dry Skin & Combination to Oily
If you are not sure which formula would work best for you, please contact me.
All Mary Kay products are backed with 100% satisfaction guarantee so you cannot go wrong.
This offer cannot be combined with any other credit, sale or hostess special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment