Friday, April 11, 2008

I've slowed down a bit

Not because I've wanted to, but because in conference we were warned not to do anything addictive, and blogging certainly falls in that category for me! So I have been cutting back. hee hee. Tomorrow is our Temple excursion with our ward. We all get to go as a family, while 2nd ward watches our primary age children while we attend the temple. The kids will have a walking tour of temple grounds and visitor center, eat lunch at the stk center on site and will get little missionary name badges...or so they've been promised. =) I'm super excited, what a neat opportunity! I hope everyone that is able can take advantage of this fun trip from our ward!

I will add pictures tomorrow! Love you all.

A quick shout out to my 'lil sis Allie, she always makes me feel as though I have things put together. I'm glad she can't see me in my everyday absentmindedness, as I stumble over myself to get things done. Love you Loads Allie, thanks!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey! Hope you got my phone message earlier. The pink one is Deb's and the black w/ pink flowers is mine..I love it!! I sure hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow. Love ya!!

Jen said...

It's TOTALLY ADDICTING!!! Good for you for stepping away for a bit! LOVE YOU IBEM!

Em said...

Jen, how come I can't comment on your site??