Thursday, April 10, 2008

Grateful

Today I am feeling very grateful for having the gospel of Jesus Christ in my Life. I know where I came from, and I know where I'm headed. The other day I was sent a youtube video that was really sad. Oprah was telling the world that there are many ways to get back to Heaven. Although we are all different and will lives our lives differently, the 1 and only way back is through our Savior Jesus Christ. How sad I am for her misuse of her power of influence. I believe it is fair to have different points of view, that is a God given right, I am just grateful I have the gospel!




Matt. 7: 14

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.




D&C 132: 22

22 For strait is the gate, and narrow the way that leadeth unto the exaltation and continuation of the lives, and few there be that find it, because ye receive me not in the world neither do ye know me.

2 comments:

G said...

THANK YOU EM FOR REMINDING US OF HOW BLESSED WE ARE TO HAVE THE TRUTHFULNESS OF THE GOSPEL......LOVE TO EVERYONE FROM THE BEACH.....MOM (GAYLE0

Mike'n'Amy said...

Show off! Both of you...beach and saint. :) And I keep thinking how grateful I am for cadbury eggs... Huh.