Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Em with Eyeliner


you like or no? I know it is a little sad that I have been pretty successful with MK and have never used eyeliner before. Maddy said she like it. =)

I don't have my lips on yet, this is my eye with 3 mineral neutrals on, and deep brown eyeliner. I opened the one I keep on hand for Mir. =) Sorry Mir!

7 comments:

Mike'n'Amy said...

I LOVE IT!!!

You look fabulous. Eyeliner is my very favorite thing to wear.

Danielle said...

Hot Mama!!! LOL...it looks great! Wish it would look good on me.

Amber Szabo said...

I think you need a better picture. Tee Hee.

Em said...

I was still in my sweats to, ah well. I've missed ya Amber, how has my favorite prairie chicken been? How is your pregnancy going? Talk to you soon!

Ann said...

I LOVE! I think you look H-O-T!!!! Course I've always thought you were pretty.

Jen said...

NO FAIR! You look awesome in it! I've tried eyeliner a few times and looked horrible. Probably just me and not knowing how to do it ;)

Allie said...

Oh my GOSH! You don't have your lips! What happened to them! Sorry that cracked me up, but yes you look fabulous! Wish I wasn't afraid of poking my eye out!