Sunday, April 6, 2008

Chinese smiles, or so they said... =)



6 comments:

Danielle said...

HOLY COW EM!!! I just caught up with your blog since I only read the first one when you emailed me the link! I am a horrible blogger. You're weekend sounded like mine last week. You should have told me you were going to Monterey..Didnt I tell you we were there????? We went from Wednesday to Sunday. We also saw Horton hears a who. How funny. Now you are inspiring me to update my blog for the 2 or 3 of those who read it...lol
Love Ya

Jen said...

LOL!!!!

Em said...

Porter told me to take a picture of his Chinese smile so I did, (sorry if that might be offensive, but it made me giggle at his perception) Haven apparently does not have it mastered, her's is more of a Pirate smile, both tries, she just needs an eye patch.

Mike'n'Amy said...

It looks like a Caleb smile to me...

Allie said...

its fantastic!

G said...

It looks like that was fun and imagination were in force. We loved the picture....Chow Mein, rice and chopsticks anyone?